Hotel Acta CITY47**** is located in the centre of Barcelona on Sants, one of the city’s main thoroughfares, just a few minutes by public transport from Passeig de Gràcia, Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas. Its prime location means it has easy access to the main means of transport to all the city’s tourist attractions and places of interest.
Hotel Acta CITY47****
C/Nicaragua 47, 08029 – Barcelona – España
- Tel: +34 93 363 74 74
- Fax: +34 93 419 71 63
- Email: email@example.com
- Latitude: 41º 23’ 00.69’’
- Longitude: 2º 08’ 27.21’’
Book your airport transfer
THE MAIN TRANSPORT LINKS ARE
- “Sants” Metro, 600m from the hotel.(L3 – Green Line / L5 Blue Line)
- City’s main station, “Sants Estació”.
- Bus: Due to its central location, the hotel is on several bus routes.Reception will provide you with all the information you need to get to any place of interest you wish to visit.
- Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat (FGC) railway, at Plaça Catalunya.
HOW TO GET THERE
From Prat de Llobregat Airport (Barcelona)
- The “Aerobus” departs from the terminals every 10-20 minutes. It is fast and comfortable, with space for luggage. Single ticket:5.90 euros (Return ticket:10.20 euros). It takes about 30 minutes.Get off at the stop: Plaça Espanya. From Pl. Espanya you can get to Sants Estació by metro L3 (direction Zona Universitaria, 2 stops), taxi or by walking about 10 minutes. http://www.aerobusbcn.com
- Taxi: There is a taxi rank at the entrance to the airport and it takes about 30 mins.
- Tren: There is a train from Terminal 2 of the airport to the train station and it takes about 35 minutes to reach the city centre.There are shuttle buses between Terminals 1 and 2.
From Girona Airport
Located 105 km north of Barcelona.
The best option is the bus.Direct buses run from Girona Airport to the “Estació del Nord” bus station in Barcelona. From there it is a 5 minute walk to the “Arc de Triomf” metro.Take the metro (L1 – Red Line) and get off at “Plaza España”. From Pl. Espanya you can get to Sants Estació by metro L3 (direction Zona Universitaria, 2 stops), taxi or by walking about 10 minutes.
Girona-Barcelona single bus ticket: 16 euros.Return:25 euros.
Duration Girona-Barcelona: 75 min. For more information: http://www.sagales.com
From Reus Airport (Tarragona)
Located 120 km south of Barcelona.
The bus (Hispano Igualadina) is the best option, located just in front of the airport terminal entrance. It goes directly to the “Estació de Sants” train station, stopping outside it.
Reus-Barcelona single bus ticket: 15 euros. Return:30 euros
Duration of Reus-Barcelona bus: 1h 20 mins. For more information: http://www.reus-airport.es